Eligibility & Restrictions
- Eligible applicants for funding include the following types of organizations which support residents of Marinette and/or Menominee Counties.
- a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization
- a department of a municipal, county or state government
- a hospital, school (public or private), or department/program thereof
- a religious organization
- Your application will require the attachment of an IRS Letter of Determination or the organization’s most recent Form 990 to support tax-exempt status.
- Grants are not provided for the following:
- Annual fundraising campaigns
- Political campaigns
- Expenses incurred prior to grant application submission
- Your organization may only apply twice during this grant cycle. Each application must be submitted individually.
- Applicants must be in good standing on all previous grants from the Foundation.
- You will be required to publicize your grant, if awarded.
Applications will close at noon on Friday, January 31st.