Grant Recap Form
Grant Recaps are due 13 months after the end of the grant cycle from which your grant was awarded.
- Eligible applicants for funding include the following types of organizations that support residents of Marinette and/or Menominee counties.
- a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization
- a department of a municipal, county, or state government
- a hospital, public or private school, or department/program thereof
- a religious organization
- What we do NOT fund:
- Other Foundations
- Annual fundraising campaigns
- Political campaigns
- Expenses incurred prior to grant application submission
2023 MINI-GRANT PROGRAM
Non-profit organizations are eligible to apply for up to $750 for projects or programs which benefit communities across the Foundation’s two county service area. Submissions will be reviewed weekly with funding awarded within approximately two weeks if granted.
- Organizations must provide their EIN.
- The organization name must match the submitted EIN and should not be the name of a club or subgroup of the main organization.
- Organizations with an annual operating budget of less than $300,000 are eligible to apply.
- Grants are for programs or projects and will not be awarded for everyday basic supplies, routine maintenance, or staff time.
- Organizations may submit one mini-grant per calendar year.
- We do not award grants to other Foundations.
Our Current Funds
Crivitz Area Giving Fund
Peshtigo Area Community Endowment Fund
Women's Giving Circle Endowment Fund
Community Foundation Overview
Type of Funds
Gift Acceptance Policy
Council of Michigan Foundations
Council on Foundations
2023 Grant Cycles
Nonprofits must first submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) in order to be considered for a grant.
ALL ORGANIZATIONS WILL NEED TO “CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT” IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THEIR REGISTRATION PROCESS AND CREATE THEIR LOG-ON CREDENTIALS
As a reminder, each nonprofit is eligible to submit two Letters of Intent per Grant Cycle.
If more than two Letters of Intent are received from a single nonprofit, only the first two submitted will be accepted for review.
Letters of Intent will be available on this page on the following dates:
- Winter Grant Cycle – February 1st – 10th
- Spring Grant Cycle – May 1st – 10th
- Summer Grant Cycle – September 1st – 10th
The Community Foundation will contact all nonprofits which submit an LOI to inform them if they have been selected to submit a grant application.
If selected to apply, each nonprofit must complete their full application in the last 2 weeks of each month listed above in order to be considered for funding during that Grant Cycle.
Organizations will be able to submit Letters of Intent until Noon on Friday, February 10th.