- Eligible applicants for funding include the following types of organizations that support residents of Marinette and/or Menominee counties.
- a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization
- a department of a municipal, county, or state government
- a hospital, public or private school, or department/program thereof
- a religious organization
- We do not provide grants for:
- Annual fundraising campaigns
- Political campaigns
- Expenses incurred prior to grant application submission
2023 MINI-GRANT PROGRAM
Non-profit organizations are eligible to apply for up to $750 for projects or programs which benefit communities across the Foundation’s two county service area. Submissions will be reviewed weekly with funding awarded within approximately two weeks if granted.
- Organizations must provide their EIN.
- The organization name must match the submitted EIN and should not be the name of a club or subgroup of the main organization.
- Organizations with an annual operating budget of less than $300,000 are eligible to apply.
- Grants are for programs or projects and will not be awarded for everyday basic supplies, routine maintenance, or staff time.
- Organizations may submit one mini-grant per calendar year.
Our Current Funds
Crivitz Area Giving Fund
Peshtigo Area Community Fund
Women's Giving Circle Fund
What We Do
Type of Funds
Gift Acceptance Policy
Council of Michigan Foundations
Council on Foundations
2024 Grant Cycles
Nonprofits must answer the questions on our Letter of Intent in order to be considered for a grant.
Each nonprofit is eligible to submit two Letters of Intent per Grant Cycle.
Please check back in 2024 for an update on which Funds will be accepting Letters of Intent and Applications.
For questions regarding grant applications please call our office at 906-864-3599.