The Future Fund is a children’s savings account initiative established and run by the M&M Area Community Foundation.
- A $50 savings account has been established by the Community Foundation for each kindergarten student, beginning with the 2019 – 2020 school year.
- The Foundation’s support does not end with kindergarten – each year until graduation the Foundation will add more money to every child’s Future Fund savings account.
- For first and second grade students the Community Foundation added $5 each year.
- $10 will be added for third grade students.
- Future Fund savings accounts may be accessed upon graduation to assist with expenses related to career training or post-secondary education.
Your contribution, in any amount, is needed to realize the goal of providing additional financial incentives during every year of a child’s K-12 education, as well as to continue the program for years to come!